Register For 2016-17 Spring Lacrosse!
Registration is CLOSED – page active in case you need a form re-print
If you are a girl or boy that wishes to participate in the fastest sport on two feet, lacrosse is the game of skill and agility you’ve been waiting to play. Lacrosse is the premiere, yet relatively inexpensive, sport for those wishing to challenge themselves while experiencing and honoring the oldest game in North America. Football and Basketball players will also find it to be a great cross training opportunity in North Kitsap. Students in good academic standing attending Kingston, North Kitsap and West Sound Academy are eligible to participate.
*7-12 Grade Spring Season Registration Fee $200.00 (taxes included)
*5/6 Grade Spring Season Registration Fee $125.00 (taxes included)
*3/4 Grade Spring Season Registration Fee $125.00 (taxes included)
How to Register
1. Register and pay team fee directly to Parks and Recreation.
2. Register/Renew US Lacrosse Membership (required by all WA State Lacrosse Leagues)
3. Download, read and understand the following documents:
4. Download and fill out the following forms:
- Student-Parent Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Awareness
- North Kitsap School District Athletic Registration
- North Kitsap School District Physical (to be filled out by parent and physician)
- North Kitsap School District Emergency Insurance & Consent
- NKLAX Code of Conduct
4. Deliver the completed forms (step 4 above) to:
Poulsbo Parks & Recreation
19540 Front Street
Poulsbo, WA 98370
If you have questions, please contact: